1. Lower Limb Robot Rehabilitation
It helps physical therapists partially save their energy to support the body weight of patients with impaired functional walking capacity.
2. Electrical Muscles Stimulation
It helps patients decrease pain and relieve muscle tightness
3. Interferential Current (IFC)
It helps patient relieve pain, edema, and decrease unnecessary activation.
It helps patient relieve their pain, and could be used as diagnosis tool for physical therapists to identify patient's muscle’s tissue direction and activation function.
5. Partially Weight-support Treadmill
It helps patient train their cardiopulmonary capacity and functional walking capacity.
6. Record Setting (There are man Record Settings in the Practice Laboratory)
It helps patients do strengthening exercise and learn how to specifically control the parts of muscle
7. Manual Therapy
Physical therapy used their own professional manual technique to help patient release tight muscle tissue and relocate skeletal position